Like most of you know Pien went to Curaçao, Dutch Caribbean, last week. She went to visit some friends and family together with her dear friend Janneke.
They came back yesterday, totally relaxed.. Take a look at the pictures and you’ll see relaxing is not that hard in Curaçao!
What are you looking at?
1. Tanning at the beautiful Cas About beach with my dear friends Janneke and Sharon.
2. Flamingo’s in their natural living area.
4. With my new friend, Kayo the dolphin!
5. Willemstad at night. The pink lightning is to support Pink Ribbon!
6. We’ve jumped from a 12 meter high cliff into the sea at Playa Forti… it took us 20 minutes before we dared to jump.. but hey, we did it!
7. The beautiful ‘Grote Knip’.
8. Enjoying the Caribbean to the max, drinking cocktails at Jan Thiel beach.
9. Partying at Bermuda.