Today I’m going home.. after three amazing weeks!
I’ve been to the USA several times but never to this side of the country and I absolutely loved it. Especially San Francisco!
It’s a real shopwalhalla. The most luxurious shops and the cutest vintage stores.. San Francisco’s got it all.
I will show you all of my new purchases upcoming week. But for now let’s take a look at the pictures of this amazing city, hope you’ll like them!
What you are looking at:
1. The Golden Gate bridge beneath the San Fran fog.
2. Shopping at Fillmore street, one of my favourite area’s I’ve visited.
3. One of the many vintage shops.
4. In front of the ‘Painted Ladies’, some of the oldest houses in SF.
5. Haight-Ashbury, the home of the hippies and a lot of vintage stores!